With built-in analytics, Hikvision’s Network Video Recorders (NVRs) provide advanced artificial intelligence capabilities for any connected data stream, even those from conventional security cameras. Empowered by AI chips and high-precision algorithms, Hikvision NVRs combine high-efficiency video recording with abundant options for data analytics. These advanced NVRs bring powerful applications to a variety of users with diverse requirements.
All-around protection of video data
Rest assured of Hikvision NVRs’ high system stability and data availability with:
- Data protection through Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID), Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR), N+1 or N+M hot spare, and cloud storage
- Enhanced cybersecurity with two-factor authentication and user access control
- Dual operating systems run on embedded Linux kernel
- Extended device life and data corruption prevention through hard-drive health monitoring
Data management becomes centralized and easy with Hikvision NVRs serve as a management hub for valuable data from various edge devices including access control, alarm sensors, network, thermal, and solar-powered cameras, and more.
Management is simplified using:
- A user-friendly interface
- Flexible access with PCs or mobile devices
- Quick connection with front-end devices
IP Recorders NVR
Hikvision NVRs boost accuracy and efficiency in a series of automated applications, such as:
Distinguish persons and vehicles from other moving objects so as to trigger accurate trespass alarms at perimeters.
Recognise stored faces from a preconfigured list of persons – for example employees authorised to enter a restricted area.
Support detection of objects and extraction of their features, for example, the color, type, and manufacturer of a vehicle.
Sort video footage into “Person Files” and “Vehicle Files” for fast and accurate event searches.
Mask persons and moving objects dynamically in live and recorded video with mosaics (low resolution pixels).
Provide insightful customer flow data in real time to maintain a friendly business environment and customer experience.
4-ch 1U 4K NVR
- Up to 4-ch IP camera inputs
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 video formats
- Up to 1-ch @ 8MP or 5-ch @ 1080P decoding capacity
- Up to 40 Mbps incoming bandwidth
8-ch 1U 8 PoE 4K NVR
- Up to 8 channel IP cameras can be connected
- Up to 2-ch@12 MP/16-ch@1080p decoding capacity
- 1 HDMI and 1 VGA interfaces: both interfaces support independent video output
- 2 HDDs for continuous video recording
- Plug & Play with 8 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) interfaces
- Supports various special function cameras, including thermal camera/fisheye/people counting/heatmap/ANPR (automatic number plate recognition)
- Advanced streaming technology enables smooth live view and data self-correction in poor network conditions
- Supports dual-stream recording to save time and bandwidth